Monday 27 July 2009

Music Jam Over

The Music Jam party has finished. Did you find DJ Cadence and the Penguin Band? I hope my tracker helped. Did you get the free item, the GREEN HEADPHONES? I think that is quite a good item.

Also, have you voted for your favourite colour yet? Make sure you do so your colour can win. I heard a rumour that if you vote for the winning colour, you get 20 coins. That would be cool.

And news about My site, I am progressing well on netiman cp banners. It should be up soon. But I am sad to say that school goes back tomorrow (remember I'm in Australia) so I won't be able to post as much. I will only do a maximum of 2 or 3 posts a week probably. I will only be able to go on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

~Netiman

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

101 Days of fun

My sites hits

a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=netimani" target="_top">Counter
Free Counter