Sunday 12 July 2009

Club Penguin-Netiman

Hey! I am a club penguin user. On CP I have 3 penguins. My favourite one, Netiman (I will pretty much always use him), Desktop4 (which I rarely go on) and Penguinchat3 (which I prety much never go on).
I am not a member, but I have so many free items because Netiman is 834 days old today.
My favourite server is Yukon. I ALWAYS go on Yukon except if noone is there or if it is full. I also like mammoth and Big Surf. So if you're looking for me check out those 3 servers.
I will keep posting regularly.
At the moment, I am sad to say that Sensei has stopped making appearances.
I didn't get to meet him :(

~Netiman
P.S. Check out www.clubpenguinmm.com and www.clubpenguintracker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

101 Days of fun

My sites hits

a href="http://easyhitcounters.com/stats.php?site=netimani" target="_top">Counter
Free Counter